Action Steps: Guiding Questions
- What are the top locations where youth report drinking in my community? Are these locations more public or private?
- What additional partners will be required to address underage drinking in these common locations?
- Do these locations co-exist with other consequences such as drinking and driving or poor academic achievement?
- Will youth move from one category to another based on the strategies we select? An example might include increased enforcement presence in parks and other outdoor venues. Youth who are no longer able to drink in a park or outdoors may attempt to find other venues in which they are able to drink.
Action Steps: Next Steps
- View the "Stop/Red" and "Go/Green" influencing factor data